Here at dapulse, we’ve achieved what we consider to be our very own moon landing…Meet the revolutionary new TIMELINE.
It’s finally possible to manage people and their workload in a totally visual way. It’s everything you want from a Gantt Chart, but not terrible :)
With just a simple click of a button add this breathtaking new feature!
You can now:
- Easily visually plan on a timeline
- Just click, drag, and zoom through time
- Instantly see who’s working on what, when, and for how long
- Create a roadmap and schedule everything
- Adjust views to see the timeline for people, tasks, projects, status, and more
- Quick view to see how much time you have until your deadline
- See who’s available and when
The benefits are endless, but to name a few:
- Never miss a deadline
- See who’s busy and who’s not
- When plans change, incorporate the changes seamlessly
- Always see the big picture
Adding Timeline to your boards:
Click to the right of your board.
Click the gray field to start setting your time-range
Use the blue bar to drag, minimize or expand the time range.
Or select the time range by clicking on the pulse level.
Once you have multiple pulses filled out, your Timeline will look similar to this:
CHECK OUT THE TIMELINE IN ACTION!
**NOTE: You can't export/print the Timeline yet, but not to worry this will come in a later version! For now we recommend taking a screenshot then printing! :)