There are several ways that you can unarchive a board!
Use the Tidy Up feature to view which boards have been archived.
- Click your Profile Picture
- Click Tidy Up
- Click Restore on the boards that you would like to restore
Please note that only an admin can perform this function.
You can also utilize the Search Everything field to quickly unarchive your boards.
- Click inside the "Search Everything" search bar
- Look below the "Quick Searches" header to see a link to all of your archived boards
- Click on "Archived Boards" to see a comprehensive list of every archived board
Click here to learn how to unarchive a pulse or group!