Calendar integrations are offered during the 14 day free trial as well as the Standard, Pro and Enterprise plans.
You can sync your calendar in just a few simple steps:
- Create a board and add a Date or Timeline column.
- Click on the date column to view a calendar or click on the Left or Right corner of the timeline bar
- Click on one of the two bottom options to integrate with your preferred calendar (Google Calendar, iCal, Outlook)
4. When selecting "Sync to Outlook or Other Calendar" you will receive a pop-up with a link to integrate with your calendar.
5. Select "Copy to clipboard"
Copying link to Google:
- On the main screen on the left panel -- select the dropdown arrow to the right of "Other calendars"
- Select Add by URL
- Paste copied link in the URL field
- Select "Add Calendar"
Copying link to Outlook Web:
- Select "Add Calendar" and "From Internet"
- Paste copied link into "Link to the calendar" field and create a title of the calendar
- Click Save
Copying link to iCal:
- Select "File" then "New Calendar Subscription"
- Paste link to Calendar URL field
- Select Subscribe
- On the following screen, create a name of the calendar and switch Auto-Refresh to "Every Hour"
- Select OK to save
If you'd like to un-sync google calendar, please do so through google calendar instructions by clicking here.
**NOTE: You can then set reminders in your external calendar.
**NOTE: You can also CLEAR the date by clicking the trash can under the last row of dates.