Currently, dapulse does not offer dependencies, but this may change in the future. In the meantime, if your projects are dependent on certain tasks, and their statuses cannot be changed until the task has been completed, may we suggest utilizing our Search Everything feature?
What's great about this is that you can view your tasks and the project it relates to in one clear overview. Follow the tip below!
1. Create a Project Tracking Board that will show your projects and the stages it must go through.
2. Create a weekly task board and add the tasks you're working on this week.
3. Add a text column named "Project Tracking Board."
4. List the project name that the tasks is associated with.
5. Type in the project name (in this case, Project A) at the top of the screen where it says "Search Everything," and you will see how your tasks correspond with your project.
Check out this video below that will show you how this can be done: [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouETAYmfNws]]