When you want to group a team or a number of people together (but not equal to one user), we call it a "team pulse." What's great about a team pulse is that you can group your team together when wanting to invite them to a board or pulse.
For example, if your team was marketing, you would type in Customer Success in manage subscribers. You can add this team pulse into the board as well as the into the pulse. See how below :)
- Select the Users List to the left of the Search Everything bar at the top of your screen
- Scroll right, and you will see an option that says "New Team".
- Name your team (in this example Customer Success) and then add the members to it.
- Go back to the board where you are adding more team members to a pulse
- Click into the pulse, and you will be led into the Pulses Update feed.
- To the right hand side, you should see an option that says "Add Subscribers"
- This is where you should type in the teams name.
**NOTE: Currently, once you create a team, you cannot delete or remove it.